How it Works
If you’re ready for a clear, easy-to-follow plan that will teach your child the skills necessary to happily sleep through the night (and take long, restful naps during the day), then here’s everything you need to know about setting up a private consultation with me.
First, let me tell you exactly what’s included:
- A free 15-minute call to determine whether we’re a good fit and if we’ll partner to get your child (and you) sleeping well.
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our 60-minute consultation. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- A private, 60-minute consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customized sleep plan that I will prepare. Before we start on night 1, you will know exactly what to do for each bedtime, night waking and nap time. We will set schedules and with time they will become predictable. You can count on naptime and bedtime following this schedule going forward..
- Four follow-up telephone calls during the first week following the consultation. These follow-up calls typically last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- One week of unlimited e-mail support. After your four follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have an additional week of unlimited e-mail support. I’ll give you my private e-mail address, so that you can send me any questions that come up, and I’ll respond to your e-mails within one business day.
The consultation will take place in the comfort of your home or — if you prefer — over the telephone. My availability varies, but I can often accommodate a new client within about a week… and sometimes even sooner.
Interested in learning more…
You and Your Family are in Good Hands!
Certified Sleep Consultant
I am a Sleep Sense Certified Pediatric Sleep Consultant having trained with Dana Obleman.
All my sleep plans are fully customized to meet you and your family’s unique needs.
Get Ready to Sleep Well
And we’ve put sleep deprivation to bed for good. You’re now ready to enjoy healthy sleep.
Sleep Boss inc.
I want to help families discover that being a parent doesn’t have to mean exhaustion… at least it doesn’t have to mean sleep deprivation!